Thursday, June 4

Express Right!

People may often misinterpret the feelings of others, but these "others" have real feelings to express. Everybody should understand that.

There are a lot of ways to show emotions. Best is through personal conversation, and others, through a form of media like texting in cellphones and the internet. But sometimes, I find this expression of feelings a little showy and finding for impression and attention. I may hurt others with these write-up but that's what I think.

The idea of expressing emotions should be done to release tension in ourselves. That is true, right? It is also important that we know our rights and others' of using the freedom of expression. But I often think others overreact or maybe exaggerate what they really feel. I call that as a half-truth. Some say half-truth are no better than lies. I have to agree with that.

But I have a tip to those who find this freedom for their personal purposes or maybe fame:
Express from your heart. It will not sound FAKE and will be believable if you say what's really inside. That I would neither judge nor criticize you. X]

No comments:

Post a Comment